PlayTruckSims: Грузовые симуляторы, Дальнобойщики, Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Request for mod for ETS2

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Hi, guys. :) First to say I can't speak or write Russian, altough I can understand the most of it. After all our nations are sort of братушки since we use cyrillic. This is the reason I write in English. I could try to write my request in Russian through Google but then you all will be rolling on the floor and laughing.  :P 
So, let me tell what I would like someone to make.
I can't edit or create DDS files (I don't know how and I don't know which program to use for that), so I need someone who can do this to make a 4 axle chassis for DAF - a chassis with 2 axles for steering and 2 axles to run the truck. A chassis like this one: click.

I wasn't sure where exactly to put this topic, so if it's in the wrong section I wouldn't mind if a moderator moves it to another section.

rado84
Witaj przyjacielu!) Program nazywa, otwiera postać DDS! I zrozumieć, po prostu, że on rozumie. DXTBmp

I downloaded DXTBmp but the installer refused to install it because my CPU is x64. Any other program that works under 64-bit system?

Photoshop , XNView , NVIDIA Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop , nVidia DDS Utilities

Отредактировано dr.sawitsky2013 (2012-11-03 18:46:35)

Paint.NET. Export to BMP/JPEG, edit using any preferred software, then reimport and save

dr.sawitsky2013 написал(а):

Photoshop , XNView , NVIDIA Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop , nVidia DDS Utilities

Отредактировано dr.sawitsky2013 (Сегодня 16:46:35)

Подпись автора

Нужно знать предмет, о котором говоришь, в точности и подробности, выяснив себе вполне его положительные и отрицательные свойства...

nVidia DDS Ut is a command line program, no GUI. I'll try the others you mentioned. By the way, I was just told that 3DS Max can handle DDS files. I'll try 3DS first, then the others.

Hi guys . Can someone make an orthographic camera for ETS 2 ? Just like in GTS made by Keda ....